Mineralization System - TMD 6
Mineralization system for heavy metals trace determinations.
- The TMD 6 is designed for the hot digestion of sludge coming from water treatment plants, soil, compost, waste-water or vegetable materials, using "aqua regia"
- The environmental risk represented by trace metals is due to their toxicity but also to the possible bioconcentration that can reach human beings through the food chain
- Monitoring the presence of trace metals in sludge from water-treatment plants requires a host of analytical procedures starting from the solubilization of metallic compounds
Safe & Accurate
- Water-jacketed condensers retain all Hg, Cd, Pb, Cr, Cu, Zn, etc.
- Operators are protected
- Subsequent analysis is more precise
- Includes all glassware, rack and stand
- Combine with the DK 6 to perform sample digestion.
- Consider purchasing additional glass elements
- Food & Feed Line
- Environment Line
- Stirring Line
- Other Lab Equipment