Recirculating Water Vacuum Pump - JPV
VELP Scientifica has developed a recirculating water vacuum pump, JPV model, which assures a constant water recirculation (previously introduced in the tank of the pump). This allows a drastic decrease of water consumption.
- Circulator replaces expensive water consumption
- Provides vacuum where no reliable water supply is available
- Extremely quiet and vibration-free
Easy to Use
- Inset handles to simplify lifting
- Flow rate adjustable from 0 up to 22 litres per minute
- Vacuum level adjustable from atmospheric to 0.04 bar
- ABS structure
- Stopcock for emptying the tank
- Two convenient handles simplify handling
- Consider additional vacuum tubing
- Ideal for all those applications where non-pulsing suction is needed
Typical examples may be rotary evaporators, vacuum filtrations, (SPE), etc.
- Use of common water pumps is frequently prevented by a lack of adequate water mains pressure or by its high consumption